Carving Freeride 2400 V2 Foil Set A+
(Wings, Mast und jegliches Zubehör, kein Board)
Wing Foilen ab 8 Knoten!
Unser CF2400-Foil-Set wurde in erster Linie für WindWing/ Wing Foilen und Downwind Suppen entwickelt, ist aber auch eine gute Wahl für schwere Fahrer, die das Pumpen erlernen wollen. Das CF2400-Foil wurde nach den Prototypen des M2M und M2O von 2018 entwickelt - mit diesem neuen Flügel macht Leichtwind Foilen Spaß. Dieser Flügel ist einfach zu kontrollieren bei höheren Geschwindigkeiten durch sein dünnes Profil im vergleich mit anderen 2000+ Foils. Seine große Größe macht das Lernen auch aufgrund der geringen Take- off Geschwindigkeit und der Stabilität der Spannweite leicht.
- Wing Foil: Super für Leichtwind mit unsere 99/132 Ltr Boards zusammen mit z.b. ein Ozone WaspV1 5m2 oder 6m2
- Kite Foilen: Superleicht Wind für sehr schwere Fahrer (110 Kg+) Perfekt mit unseren
Surf Tow Wake 4'11" und einer Leichtwind-Matte.
- Surfen: Ideal für schwere Fahrer oder Micro-Surf-Bedingungen.
- Wave SUP: Leichte Fahrer in kleiner Brandung, schwere Fahrer in guter Brandung.
- Wake: Anfänger oder schwerere Fahrer.
- Downwind Sup: Das ideale Paket für die meisten Fahrer, um in diesen großartigen neuen Sport einzusteigen.
Abmessungen des Foils
Spannweite der Tragfläche: 970 mm
CF2400V2 A+ Foil Set:
Fuselage 70cm oder 60cm
4 Titan-Muttern + 4 bidirektionale Titan-Unterlegscheiben + Masttop-Schraubensatz + Foilschraubensatz + Torx-Werkzeug + Schutzmast- und Flügelabdeckungen + Tragetasche.
Check dass Foil Diagramm für mehr Info.
Andere Fuselage oder Rearwing, Bitte nachfragen!
The Armstrong CF2400 Complete Foil Kit is designed for maximum lift and glide. This foil is best suited for Wing Foiling(Windwing), down wind sup foiling or flat water pumping. This wing has so much lift you can wake foil a jetski wake with no rope!Armie Armstrong got fed up with all of the foils he was buying breaking, seizing together and not working like he wanted them to, so he put together an all star team and Armstrong Foils were born. These are top quality foils with unique performance characteristics that make the foils really easy to learn with yet all the top pros are frothing to get their hands on them.Armstrong 2400 Complete Foil Weight: 9.3Lbs or 4.22Kg Tech Specs
- 12 Month Manufacture Warranty on all parts
- High end carbon construction with amazing quality control
- Modular "Future-Proof" design makes it pack up easily and ensures that your foil will still work when new parts come out
- Fuselage has a titanium rod as the core with 5mm carbon wrap
- Wing construction is high-density foam core which is encapsulated in Aramid cloth before being wrapped with 100% High Modulus Carbon
- Mast construction starts with multi-piece hardwood core, "secret" carbon lay up base layers, Aramid layers for strength and then 100% carbon cloth wrap.
What We Like
- Armstrong took the extra time and money to make a really top quality product. Their quality control is amazing and you can see it when you hold one of these foils in person.
- This is the most stable foil on the market. You can't understand it until you have ridded a bunch of foils and have them vibrate like made through white water, prop wash or surface chop. Then you get on the Armstrong and you don't feel anything but the foil effortlessly gliding under your feet. This is a huge benefit for beginners that will allow you to have a more stable platform.
- There is no learning curve. You get better as soon as you start riding this foil.
- The mast has a tapered design so that it is wide and super stiff at the top and narrower with some flex at the bottom. This allows it to absorb vibrations and it helps you get shorter radius turns.
- Armstrong pulled in experts from the Team New Zealand America's Cup foil design team as well as Robbie Wittall from Ozone kites to work on the foil designs and create their proprietary carbon lay ups.
- All the hardware is high end stainless steel and these screws turn into titanium. This means that there will be no corrosion ever. You can leave it together for as long as you want and it won't corrode. Also the stainless going into titanium has a little more bite so the screws won't wiggle loose.
- The wing covers and travel case are so simple and well thought out. They are super functional and simple.
What We Don't Like
- These foils are expensive. You get what you pay for and it is worth spending up to get an Armstrong.
- There are two different size tail wing screws that differ by 2mm. The diagram on the instruction sheet in the case very clearly shows this but some have been thrown off so double check the screw length.
Why You Want an Armstrong Foil
The 2400 is a giant wing that has a very specific use. This wing has way more glide and speed than other competitors making big wings. No matter your ability level, you can appreciate the Armstrong Foils. They learned what fails on all other foils and have taken the time to address these issues with precision quality.
Our CF2400 Foil Kit is designed primarily for downwind riding but is also a great choice for heavy riders learning or catching micro surf and pumping. The CF2400 wing was developed after the prototypes used in the 2018 M2M and M2O - this new wing makes downwind foiling fun and easy. It's large size also makes learning easy due the slow speeds at which the wing will fly and the stability of the wingspan creates.
- Surf: Ideal for heavy riders or micro surf conditions.
- Kiteboarding: Super light winds for heavy riders.
- SUP: Light riders in small surf, heavy riders in good surf.
- Wake: Beginners or heavier riders.
- Downwind: The ideal package for most riders to get into this awesome new sport.
- Windsurf: Ideal for light winds
- Front Wing area: 2400cm2 (372in2)
- Front Wing span: 970mm
CF2400 Front Wing|Uni Tail Wing|TC60 Fuselage 60cm/23.5"|Drive Mast 72cm / 28.5”|Tail Trim Fairing +1 degree|Mast Coaver|Wing Covers|Carry Case|Solid Titanium Assembly Hardware|Solid Titanium T Nuts
Based on 2 reviews
Agreeing with Matt, this wing is like training wheels!
Randall on Jul 08, 2019
I have been working on the basics of Wind wing Foil surfing for a few months now. I have tried a bunch of different foils and have gotten to the point of getting some sporadic rides, usually barely getting to my feet and holding on for dear life as I get a short ride, ending with slapping the water shortly after. After 2 session with the CF2400, it completely changed my game. I am now able to take off on most waves, cruise down the line confidently, pump through flat sections, and I even was able to get 5 or 6 pumps back out to the lineup! The glide on this foil is insane, it just keeps on going. This was super helpful to me because even if my placement on the wave was off, I was still cruising no problem. Even if I completely messed up one or two pumps, I could salvage it on the third.
I used this on a day with TINY waves. Seriously tiny. A day where longboarders get bored after 10 minutes and get out of the water. Meanwhile I was catching wave after wave having an absolute blast.
I was also really impressed with how it could still turn just as easily as other foils I have tried, even at how huge the wing is.
Getting the CF2400 as an intro to Surf Foiling is perfect, then you can also add on the 1200 wing for performance and for when you progress. Then having the CF2400 wing for down the road would be perfect for tiny tiny surf days, or for behind the boat.
Can't wait for my next small wave session on this wing!