Carving Freeride 800er Foil Set
(Wings, Mast und jegliches Zubehör, kein Board)
Das CF800 Foil Set bietet die perfekte Kombination aus Leistung, Stabilität und der Möglichkeit, das Foil von rail to rail zu carven, um Deine Foil-Fähigkeiten auf das nächste Level zu bringen.
- Kite Foilen: Ideal für Freeride-Kiteboarding mit 6 bis 12m2.
- Surfing: Leichterer Fahrer oder schnellere größere Wellen.
- SUP: Leichterer Fahrer oder größere Wellen.
- Wake and Tow: Ideal für alle mittleren bis fortgeschrittenen Tow Foiler.
Abmessungen des Foils
Wing area: 800cm2
Wing span: 600mm
CF800 Foil Set:
TTF 0 Grad & +1
Dein Kite Set kommt komplett mit:
4 Titan-Muttern + 4 bidirektionale Titan-Unterlegscheiben + Masttop-Schraubensatz + Foilschraubensatz + Torx-Werkzeug + Schutzmast- und Foilabdeckungen + Tragetasche.
Check dass Foil Diagramm für mehr Info.
The Armstrong 800 Complete Foil kit is building steam amongst kiters as the kite foil that will hold up to heavy use, crazy conditions and is so stable that beginners will progress rapidly on it. This foil is also developing an underground following for tow in foil surfing.Armie Armstrong got fed up with all of the foils he was buying breaking, seizing together and not working like he wanted them to, so he put together an all star team and Armstrong Foils were born. These are top quality foils with unique performance characteristics that make the foils really easy to learn with yet all the top pros are frothing to get their hands on them.Armstrong 800 Complete Foil Weight: 3.27Kg Tech Specs
- 12 Month Manufacture Warranty on all parts
- High end carbon construction with amazing quality control
- Modular "Future-Proof" design makes it pack up easily and ensures that your foil will still work when new parts come out
- Fuselage has a titanium rod as the core with 5mm carbon wrap
- Wing construction is high-density foam core which is encapsulated in Aramid cloth before being wrapped with 100% High Modulus Carbon
- Mast construction starts with multi-piece hardwood core, "secret" carbon lay up base layers, Aramid layers for strength and then 100% carbon cloth wrap.
- CF800 Front Wing
- Uni Tail Wing
- 85cm Pedestal Mast
- TC60 Fuselage 60cm
- Titanium 0 degree rear wing shim
- Titanium board mounting T-Nut and screws
- Stainless hardware with spares
- T30 torque driver
- Padded wing and mast covers
- Padded carrying case
What We Like
- Armstrong took the extra time and money to make a really top quality product. Their quality control is amazing and you can see it when you hold one of these foils in person.
- This is the most stable foil on the market. You can't understand it until you have ridded a bunch of foils and have them vibrate like made through white water, prop wash or surface chop. Then you get on the Armstrong and you don't feel anything but the foil effortlessly gliding under your feet. This is a huge benefit for beginners that will allow you to have a more stable platform.
- There is no learning curve. You get better as soon as you start riding this foil.
- The mast has a tapered design so that it is wide and super stiff at the top and narrower with some flex at the bottom. This allows it to absorb vibrations and it helps you get shorter radius turns.
- Armstrong pulled in experts from the Team New Zealand America's Cup foil design team as well as Robbie Wittall from Ozone kites to work on the foil designs and create their proprietary carbon lay ups.
- All the hardware is high end stainless steel and these screws turn into titanium. This means that there will be no corrosion ever. You can leave it together for as long as you want and it won't corrode. Also the stainless going into titanium has a little more bite so the screws won't wiggle loose.
- The wing covers and travel case are so simple and well thought out. They are super functional and simple.
What We Don't Like
- These foils are expensive. You get what you pay for and it is worth spending up to get an Armstrong.
- There are two different size tail wing screws that differ by 2mm. The diagram on the instruction sheet in the case very clearly shows this but some have been thrown off so double check the screw length.
Why You Want an Armstrong Foil
The 800 ticks all the boxes for recreational performance foil. You will go plenty fast with this foil and if you venture out into the waves, or super choppy conditions, you will really learn and appreciate the quality, stability and smooth ride of the CF800 Foil Kit. No matter your ability level, you can appreciate the Armstrong Foils. They learned what fails on all other foils and taken the time to address these issues.
The CF800 Foil Kit delivers the perfect combination of performance, stability and rail to rail carve-ability to take your foiling to the next level.
- Kiteboarding: Ideal for freeride kiteboarding 6-12m2
- Surfboard: Lighter rider or faster bigger waves
- SUP: Lighter rider or bigger wave riding.
- Wake and Tow: Ideal for all intermediate to advanced tow foiling.
- Front Wing area: 800cm2 (124in2)
- Front Wing span: 600mm
CF800 Front Wing|Uni Tail Wing|TC60 Fuselage 60cm/23.5"|Drive Mast 85cm/33.5"|Tail Trim Fairing 0 degree|Mast Coaver|Wing Covers|Carry Case|Solid Titanium Assembly Hardware|Solid Titanium T Nuts
Based on 3 reviews
Wow! This foil is a joy to experience!
Chris S on Oct 15, 2019
I have been kite foiling for 4 years now, and the Armstrong CF800 wing is my all time favorite for kiting!
I am 170 lbs, and the 800 is my preferred setup for kiting. I used my 800 wing with my Armstrong 72cm mast, and found it worked well kiting in the ocean even with some small swell. I got a 72cm mast for surfing, but get the 85cm mast if you plan to mainly kite.
I love the feel of the 800 wing and how efficiently it can go upwind, even in light conditions. The control is knife like precision, and if you have ridden another foil you will immediately enjoy and notice the difference. It's super light and feels very responsive under your feet. No vibration at high speeds, which I have experienced in many cheaper foils.
The best thing about the Armstrong setup is that it has the best build quality of any foil product I have ever seen. When you put it together, you can appreciate the high quality materials and attention to every detail. This thing is built to last, and it fits together perfectly even after taking it apart a few times. Other foils I have had experience with will become hard to take apart over time without constant cleaning and grease. The Armstrong fuselage has a titanium core that is the best material to prevent salt corrosion over time. The kit is very easy to assemble and take apart as well.
The performance of this foil is amazing, and I recommend it to anyone who wants to enjoy the sport of foiling!
I'll take it!
Jason Forrest on May 28, 2019
My hair is still wet, sunscreen is on my face and I’m smiling from ear to ear with “Foil Face” after a session on the Armstrong CF 800 and CF 1200 Wings.
I’m an experienced kite surfer that spends a lot of time kiting and surfing on foil. This session was in perfect 15mph winds with a 9m Slingshot SST kite. The foils were paired with the Liquid Force Galaxy board. The 800 was paired with the 4’2” and the 1200 with the 4’8”
On both foils, my kite foiling progressed in under an hour! I’m blown away.
The 1200 had incredible lift with a very smooth takeoff, felt stable and in control at all speeds. I was able to pump it downwind straight at the kite and experience some really sweet moments of glide. This is a great go to kite and surf foil for all conditions.
The 800 is fast and performance oriented. It didn’t have the quick lift of the 1200 but once on foil the performance was incredible. I progressed with the fastest carving transitions I’ve ever been able to experience.
I didn’t want the session to end on either foil and look forward to future sessions on Armstrong Foils.
Randall on May 27, 2019
Wow, this foil is no joke. After riding the Armstrong CF800 wing while kite foiling, I am pretty impressed with not only how it rides but the quality as well.
The 800 wing RIPS. I used this wing along with a 10m kite while in the ocean, then another day on a 9m kite in the waves as well. The 800 wing needs a bit of push to get up on foil, but once you're up, you are flying. All around free-ride is predictable and really nice. I also took it into some waves where I was able to shut the kite off and surf it. Its not quite a surf wing that will produce a ton of forward movement on its own, but with a kite it works great. I found when going upwind on this foil when you are fully powered, this thing is like a bullet. I was cruising the length of my town back and forth faster that I thought possible with a kite. Downwind on it is very stable and controlled, even when going mach 10. I'm really excited to use this for flatwater foiling too.
The quality of the foil is obvious. There is tons of attention to detail in manufacturing and hardware. The system of joining the wings/fuselage/mast together is very creatures and seems to be rock solid. These guys hit a home run. A+